- Provided feasibility analysis of reorganization plan for bank's construction equipment manufacturing credit.
- Determined fair market value of bank's secured claim against creditor's tangible and intangible assets given bank's creditor class.
- Provided examination of 60 different scenarios for company operations post-bankruptcy to determine feasibility of debtor's plan.
- Confirmed as expert witness for the creditor bank in U.S. Federal Bankruptcy Court.
- Developed A.Q.U.A.® application module to provide diagnostics for bank's commercial and industrial loans at individual loan and portfolio level.
- Advised bank on emerging risky credits based on changes in A.Q.U.A.® risk score.
- Developed system for pricing new credits based on how quantified risk specific to the company or project being financed would affect over all portfolio risk and maturity profile.
- Developed alternative method to calculate provision for loan losses suitable for under-collateralized loans.
Copyright 2013 WHM Capital Advisors. All rights reserved.